Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My first blog...

I'm going to start a new stanza in the poetry of my life! YES! I'm going to start blogging. When I was early eleven, I saw an article about 'blog' in a daily news paper . I was curious about it, but the fact was, I was a child & internet connection was not available....here at my local area... After about 5 years, the little girl I grew up and offered by my brother ' KHOKON' to start blogging..it was a pleasant offer So I agree n .....he helped me to create a blog site and I start BlOgGing.... MAKE A WISH FOR ME !

3 comments:

  1. You have an interesting style and a wonderful insight into the world. Keep up the blog. Thanks for visiting and your kind comments.
    Take care Alan

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. keep publishing......

    ReplyDelete