Friday, July 3, 2009

COLORS OF LIFE…

At my early age I didn’t like too bright colors … it means I liked to avoid those colors that my same age children liked much… I used to like gray, ash blackish etc. colors. Most probably it’s because of my elder brother. I didn’t love pink, red or blue. But it doesn’t mean that I dislike them. Just they weren’t my favorite colors…

One afternoon, when I was 10 years old, I’ve visited my aunt’s house. There is a river named ‘Tista’ . Me, my sister, my cousin we walked along it. It was the time of sunset.
The sun was setting…a reddish light spread over the river water. That reddish light also touched me. I , for the first time , discover the beauty of red. I can feel this color from then .

…will be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Expressing oneself is an art. Not everybody can do that. You are a great. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete